Celebrated, hated and impossible to ignore, the 1990s saw Manchester United lay the groundwork for an era of unparalleled success – and the new Manchester United Away Adi Zero Shirt 2017-18 takes its inspiration from an iconic adidas design, debuted at the dawn of this decorated decade.
Coinciding with the emergence of United favourites Ryan Giggs, Andrei Kanchelskis and others, the original blue kit of 1990-92 and its unique style of shirt would be showcased in memorable victories on the road, as well as in European fixtures and the League Cup Final win over Nottingham Forest. This contemporary refresh for the 2017-18 season restores its forerunner jersey’s distinctive pattern in a tonal black backdrop; its palette providing a hybrid heritage identity for United’s new campaign. As an adizero product, this superior jersey is the same version worn by the Manchester United players, with the high-end features and performance functionality the professional game demands.
- Adizero Fitted fit
- Ribbed crewneck and cuffs
- Back neck tape
- Engineered graphic back
- Functional lightweight fabric
- Adidas 3 stripes on the sides
- Mesh inserts on shoulders
- All-over graphic on front and sleeves
- Adidas Badge of Sport heat transferred on right chest
- Embroidered Manchester United FC crest heat applied on left chest
- Part of adidas sustainable product program
- 100% recycled polyester pique